We are looking for experienced Account Executives and Account Managers to join our fast-growing London office. The roles involve:
- Project management of media analysis and monitoring projects for large UK and international clients
- Regular communication with client contacts, including senior communications professionals, across a variety of formats from e-mail to conference calls, face-to-face meetings and formal presentations
- Writing insight-driven reports, consolidating sources of media analysis data, presenting this in a visually engaging way and adding action-orientated commentary.
- Building online dashboards of media analysis data for different client stakeholders
- Managing teams of coders analyzing media content in multiple languages
- Co-ordinating sources of media content across multiple channels from online news, print, broadcast and social media.
Are you excited about the rapidly changing media environment? Are you looking to work for a forward-moving company where your contribution is valued? Do you want to have a significant say in how we evolve our services to add value to our clients? Can you say “yes” to most of the following?
- I have at least a year’s experience in media analysis, communications research or market research
- I am data-oriented with experience across a variety of data tools including Microsoft Excel
- I can write effective commentary with an ability to quickly and concisely highlight key insights from multiple data points.
- I can design professional and engaging ways of visualizing data
- I have strong attention to detail
- I can communicate effectively with a variety of people at different levels of seniority
- I would look forward to travelling to meet clients in different countries
If so, then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in a role at CARMA to: email@example.com or complete the form below.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.