CARMA IS HIRING!
CARMA International is a media intelligence company, providing media monitoring and analysis services to leading organisations across the globe. We have 19 international offices and staff in 50 countries.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to form an integral part of a small but ambitious team and to help drive the sales of the business both within the UK and internationally. Through your consultative sales experience, you will develop a detailed understanding of the client’s needs to generate new business opportunities across our media monitoring and analysis services. The role involves:
- Developing leads through cold calling, networking at conferences & events and using LinkedIn
- Converting opportunities from inbound leads generated through marketing
- Taking ownership of the sales process from beginning to end; including responding to RFP’s and managing the pitch process.
- Organising and participating in meetings to present the products to the prospect
- Participating in phone and online meetings as appropriate in the sales cycle
- Achieving quarterly targets
- Pipeline management and keeping track of opportunities within our CRM database
- Working closely with the Management team to identify key targets and creating strategies to win clients
- Work with marketing to build promotional activity to support sales effort
Can you say “yes” to most of the following? To be successful in this role you will;
- Be an experienced business development manager with a proven track record.
- Be comfortable working in an environment where cold calling and proactive outreach is a core competence.
- Have a proven ability to develop effective pitches.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Be able to present and pitch to senior decision makers.
- Have excellent listening skills, taking the time to fully understand the client’s needs and requirements.
- Possess strong communication skills and be motivated by delivering high-quality solutions to your prospect’s challenges.
- Be self-motivated with a passion to achieve.
- Ideally, possess knowledge of the evaluation of the communication and/or Public Relations sector.
- Have the ability to learn about new products and services quickly to understand the ways in which they can benefit our clients
If so, then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in a role at CARMA to: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your resume using the form below.