CARMA Receives 13 AMEC Award Nominations; Highest Number for a Single Company Worldwide
April 17, 2018 – CARMA, one of the fastest-growing global providers of media intelligence, is securing its foothold as leader in media analysis and has been nominated for 13 awards in 2018 by the International Association for the Measurement and Evaluation of Communication (AMEC).
CARMA received more award nominations than any other single company worldwide. The nominations stretch across multiple categories, demonstrating a depth of expertise, talent, and client commitment.
“Our global clients need and demand more than just data collection, they want meaningful insights that can inform their decision-making in ways that grow their businesses,” said Mazen Nahawi, CEO of CARMA. “We are doing innovative work that combines the best data collecting software with smart and creative human analysts with global expertise—and the results are making a real difference for our clients.”
CARMA’s measurement work on behalf of global, enterprise clients secured nominations in each of the following categories:
- Best Measurement of a Business to Business Campaign
- Best Measurement of a Consumer Campaign
- Best Measurement of a Not-for-profit Campaign
- Best Measurement of a Public Sector Campaign (two nominations)
- Best Use of Integrated Communication Measurement/Research
- Most Innovative Use of Measurement in a Digital Campaign
- Best Multi-Market Reporting
- Best Use of Social Media Measurement (two nominations)
- Innovation Award for New Measurement Methodologies
In addition to the nominations received for work on behalf of its clients, CARMA has also been nominated for the AMEC Award for Communications, Measurement, & Research Company of the Year for 2018. This is the third consecutive year CARMA has been nominated for this award.
In addition to the category nominations and the nomination for AMEC Company of the Year, CARMA’s Sami Hanouneh is a nominee for AMEC’s Young Professional of the Year.
Winners will be announced on June 14, 2018, at the Gala Dinner during AMEC’s Global Summit in Barcelona, Spain.
For more information, please contact:
Jennifer Phillips, Director of Marketing Communications at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org