On October 26, 2016 at the National Press Club in Washington D.C., CARMA hosted a forum entitled, A Crisis of Trust? Pharma and Healthcare Beyond 2016. This event discussed the reputation of, media and public perceptions about, and policies and practices concerning the pharmaceutical industry.
The panelists included the following individuals:
- Jason Booms Managing Director, Analysis, North America, CARMA
- Ruth Lopert Adjunct Professor, George Washington University School of Medicine and Milken Institute School of Public Health
- Francis Palumbo Professor and Executive Director, Center on Drugs and Public Policy, University of Maryland
- Peggy Peck Vice President and Editor-in-Chief, MedPage Today
- David Seldin Partner, Brunswick Group; Former Corporate Communications Director, Blue Shield of California
- Robert Zirkelbach SVP, Communications, PhRMA