CARMA IS HIRING!
CARMA International is a media intelligence company, providing media monitoring and analysis services to leading organisations across the globe. We have 19 international offices and staff in 50 countries.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing professional to form an integral part of a small but ambitious team and to help drive the sales of the business both within the UK and internationally.
Based on your experience to-date, you will develop international marketing programs that help generate new business opportunities across our media monitoring and analysis services. The role involves:
- Coordinating our digital marketing activities, integrating with our sales teams.
- Lead social media marketing outreach.
- Organize webinars leveraging in-house and third party experts.
- Oversee online advertising, including Google AdWords, social networks ads, and retargeting.
- Develop and implement email marketing campaigns.
- Manage online content production and distribution.
- Ensure marketing efforts are well-integrated with our CRM systems.
- Assist in podcast production and promotion.
- Investigate and implement new tools to improve marketing and lead generation efforts.
- Establish sponsor relationships with websites, publishers, and event organizers.
- Review Google Analytics and other data to recommend new strategies.
- Manage vendors, including schedules and deliverables.
Can you say “yes” to most of the following? To be successful in this role you will;
- Have a creative way of thinking and presenting
- Relevant experience – ideally in the PR/Data sectors
- Have a can-do attitude with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience implementing email marketing campaigns
- Prior experience with one or more of the following: Pardot, Salesforce, AdWords, Facebook/Twitter ads, Photoshop, Google Analytics
- Strong oral and written communications ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Be self-motivated with a passion to achieve.
- Ideally possess knowledge of the communications evaluation and/or Public Relations sector.
- Have the ability to learn about new products and services quickly to understand the ways in which they can benefit our clients
If so, then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in a role at CARMA to: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.