The Relationship Manager will be the face of CARMA throughout the client journey, starting with client on-boarding to fully implement the client, ending with the renewal of the subscription. The responsibilities include
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in the day to day management of client accounts
- Have a good understanding of internal procedures and product/service portfolios,
- Managing client accounts, contracts process, ensuring to adhere fully to company contracts
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs and be able to identify growth opportunities
- Consult educate and support clients autonomously
- Managing the onboarding and activations for the clients
- Maintain high clients’ satisfaction ratings that meet company standards and ensure excellent client retention rates in cooperation with manager,
- Ensure that all clients derive maximum value from their investment and utilize all their products, through continuous client contact.
- Manage portal training & development for the clients
- Work and share knowledge with colleagues across the globe.
- Conduct regular briefings and updates on account status to manager on a regular basis.
- Upsell our services to the existing clients based on their requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field.
3-4 years of experience in delivering client-focused solutions.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Experience in a relevant field will be given priority
- Proven ability to manage multiple clients’ accounts at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Good listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Fast learner with strong organizational and computer skills
- Ability to handle work under pressure and as a part of a team.